Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Word is spreading about the new CD! I had a great interview with Al Ross of Wisconsin Public Radio's Spectrum West show last week. The entire show is available to hear on-line or download:

Spectrum West Oct. 24, 2013: Greg Adams

(My interview is about the last 15 minutes or so of the program.)

I also had a photo shoot with a Volume One photographer this evening. Look for an article soon.

Revival Records in downtown Eau Claire now has my CD in stock. Stop by, browse, and take home a copy!

I'm set to send off a bunch of discs to various destinations, from Chicago to New York, Michigan to Shanghai. We'll see what happens.

Tom Kutrieb and I are rehearsing a set of Pareidolia songs and will enlist the help of our fellow Maven Richard Price to add some tasty guitar too. We hope to make some public appearances soon.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment